Welcome!

Welcome to the shanty, your source for anything horror. This is a laid back place so come on in, grab a beer, kick back, and lets watch some movies!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Whats up!

     Whats up fellow horror junkies, just thought I would drop a post to say hello and see whats going on. Still trying to build up a community here, a pack if you will, so feel free to send emails or drop in on the forum and mention things you want to see, want me to posts, entries you may want posted, tell me I suck, whatever.
     I try to mix it up as much as i can so with help from you guys out there we can pop the clutch and shift gears to get this site rolling, maybe even another attempt at a full website and database who knows.


Email: Linkinpark1273@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment