Welcome!

Welcome to the shanty, your source for anything horror. This is a laid back place so come on in, grab a beer, kick back, and lets watch some movies!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wishmaster: Djinn Figure


Movie Maniacs: Djinn

     Wishmaster 1 & 2 are a in my top favorites and love Andrew Divoff's acting as Djinn. I have been eyeing this figure for a while now and finally managed to pick it up from amazon for $15. Well I just got it in and I must say that at 15 bucks this was a steal. This is one of the best figures I own. Its made of more a rubbery material, not so much a plastic or resin so his cape and clothing are movable to some extent. 

      
       

        I have a few figures from Movie Maniacs and they have yet to let me down. There are a few more of these available at amazon for those who wish to grab one while they last (link below). My only advice for this figure is that you glue the gem in his hand cause you will probably loose it, it just sits in there loosely. Bad Ass! 



No comments:

Post a Comment